Digital, Sales, Marketing & Technology Expo 2019
Todayâ€™s generation are digital natives; they donâ€™t know a time without the internet, smartphones, and apps. This generation are also consumers and every industry is seeing digital technology becoming increasingly integral to the survival of a companyâ€™s business.
Keeping up with â€˜changing technologyâ€™ is now also vital to ensure staying â€˜in businessâ€™. Industries across the board are seeing a huge shift in technology adoption, integration with every organization in every facet of the economy are now aligning their operations to compete in a digital world.
The Digital, Sales, Marketing & Technology Event is to do just that, help support businesses, individuals and organisations to â€˜keep up with changing digital, social media, technology in business, to help, support digital skills and provide solutions.â€™
Due to increase in demand the Digital, Sales, Marketing & Technology 2019 will be hosted, at Wolverhampton Racecourse, which provides the space for the event to accommodate suppliers tech equipment needs and easy access for delegates to the venue. The event is FREE to attend, and has ample FREE car parking.
The event attracts business owners, marketers, professionalâ€™s, entrepreneurs from all industries, sectors and backgrounds. If you are responsible for marketing your business then this event is one for your diary, as â€˜must attend.â€™ The event has a â€˜Tech and Marketing Talkâ€™ keynote stage seated area for 100 delegates, on which industry experts deliver the latest information about products and trends to watch out for. (The â€˜Tech and Marketing Talksâ€™ are popular and to avoid disappointment we advise early arrival. Seats are allocated on first come basis. The exhibition area is an opportunity for IT suppliers to showcase, educate attendees as to what they offer and how they can help support their businesses.
Expect the Following:
- Meet industry leading digital, sales, marketing, social media practitionerâ€™s. Find new and learn innovative ways to market your business online.
- Gain insight into the current powerful online marketing strategies to help grow your business.
- Meet some of the top industry thought leaders.
- Meet like-minded individuals, building connections.
- Through the panel debates, find out answers to burning questions you may have about anything to do with digital sales and online marketing. From social strategy, to content optimisation, platforms and social advertising.
- Meet suppliers and try out the latest digital technology for business.
- Women In Tech Panel: Q & A Discussion Debate.