Future Link: How to Network Effectively
Does the thought of having to network seem overwhelming? Well you’re not alone
Statistics show 1 in 4 people don’t network at all and 41% of networkers want to network more frequently but don’t understand how to do it effectivity.
There are many upsides and benefits to networking:
- New contacts and referrals – Gives you the opportunity to meet potential clients and/or generate leads.
- Visibility – You need to meet and communicate with potential clients and business partners on a regular basis to maintain your business relationships.
- Staying current – In an ever-changing business climate it is important to keep up with target market conditions as we as overall trends in your industry.
- Problem solving – In addition to the potential of increasing your business you can often find solutions to your own business problems or needs by networking.
- Sharing knowledge and experience – Networking is ideal for expanding your knowledge by taking advantage of the viewpoints and prior experience of others.
- Confidence and morale – Most business people are optimistic and positive. Regularly associating with such people can be a great moral boost, particularly in the difficult stage of new business.
We have an excellent workshop hosted by Dawn Owen from Asentiv, specifically designed to help young professionals get the most out of networking and understand how to effectivity network.
***This event is free for Future Link Members***