Invitation to apply: Constructing West Midlands’ new construction framework6th April 2020
* Housing (including low, medium and high-rise)
* Health and social care
* Sports, leisure and recreation
* Museums, art galleries and libraries
* Blue light, transport, infrastructure and public realm
* Recycling and waste centres
* Industrial, office, administrative and commercial buildings.
The main areas of activity will be individual construction projects, including new build, extensions, improvements, renovations, reinstatement, repairs, mechanical, electrical, services and infrastructure works. Design and other services may also be required.
The new framework agreement will initially last four years, with the option to extend for a further two years.
Here is the link to the opportunity on the government portal Contracts Finder.